Due to essential renovations in the Concert Hall at Troon, we have had to relocate our stalls for this year’s History Fair to the room upstairs at the back of the Walker Halls. We apologise for this disruption and are grateful to the stallholders for supporting our event in light of this inconvenience.
Stalls confirmed so far
- Aberdeen and North East Scotland Family History Society
- Alloway & Southern Ayrshire Family History Society
- Andrew Wilson Village Books
- Ayrshire Archaeological and Natural History Society
- Carn Publishing
- Author Dane Love
- Dumfries & Galloway Family History Society
- East Ayrshire Family History Society
- Friends of Loudoun Kirk
- Glasgow and West of Scotland Family History Society
- Renfrewshire Family History Society
- Rozelle Crafts
- Troon @Ayrshire Family History Society
- Scottish Local History Forum
- Scottish Monumental Inscriptions
- South Ayrshire Specialist Scottish Book Shop
The stalls will be available to browse from 9.00am – 4.00pm.
Admission to the stalls is free.
View the full programme of events for the day.