Want to explore your ancestry, but don’t know where to start? Fascinated by the past and wanting to learn more? Looking for something different to do at the weekend? Well look no further as South Ayrshire’s History Fair is almost upon us and promises to be much more than a trip down memory lane.
In addition to a full programme of informative talks featuring respected guest speakers. Between 9am and 4.30pm a number of stalls will also be attending offering advice and guidance on family history, tracing your roots, exploring local and national history as well as a specialist Scottish bookshop. Admission to the stalls is free.
Here is a list of the stalls so far who have booked for the Fair…
- Aberdeen & North East Scotland Family History Society
- Ayrshire Archaeological & Natural History Society
- Cumnock History Group
- East Ayrshire Family History Society
- Glasgow and West of Scotland Family History Society
- Lanarkshire Family History Society
- Scottish Local History Forum
- Scottish Monumental Inscriptions
- Specialist Scottish Bookshop
- Troon Family History Society
There are still a few places left, so please contact us to book a stall if you haven’t already done so.